Pilot Retractable Belt System – Finalist in the Victorian Premier’s Design Awards
Barrier Group is thrilled to announce that our Pilot Retractable Belt System has been selected as a Finalist in the 2019 Victorian Premier's Design Awards in the strongly contested Product Design category.
The Awards attracted a very high calibre of submissions across eight categories which were judged by an independent Jury Panel of industry experts.
The Pilot Retractable Belt System comprises a 10m retractable belt unit that has a unique range of compatible accessories that attach either to the unit or each other via a simple to use Twist-Lok feature. Accessories available include:
- Pilot Light - flashing/static solar-powered safety lights to warn of potential hazards
- Wall and Magna mounting brackets that hold the Pilot belt unit securely via the Twist-Lok feature
- Pilot Cone Mount – a handy adapter for mounting a Pilot Belt Unit or multitude of accessories onto a standard traffic cone. Each Pilot Belt Unit comes complete with a Cone Mount Adapter.
- Signs – We have clear acrylic sign holders which attach via the Twist-Lok feature as well as a range of purpose-designed polypropylene safety signs.
- Pilot-H5 - Pilot High 5 Hook Accessory for keeping cables off the ground or hanging safety vests, goggles etc
- Pilot 4 Way Receiver – a terminal for up to four belts. Can be mounted on a post or traffic cone via the Twist-Lok feature
- Pilot Telescopic Multi-Post – a mobile telescopic post that includes a mid-mount facility for attaching the majority of Pilot accessories, as well as a Twist-Lok post mount at the top.
- Pilot Caddy – a handy receptacle for safety goggles, gloves, earplugs, brochures etc
- Co-Pilot20 – a portable base weighted post for mounting the Pilot belt unit or accessories indoors or outdoors.
- Pilot Pump Bottle and Cradle – a handy pump bottle and mounting cradle for sunscreen, lotions, cleansers etc
- Posts – we have developed a multitude of Pilot mounting posts with different bases and post materials to suit any application or budget.